Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Finds: A Proper Office

Happy Friday!  So you may have noticed that I missed the last few Friday Finds articles...  Well I've been a little busy getting ready for school and making items for two shows coming up in September.  Anyways, even though school is stressful and my life will now be filled with reading, writing, grading and research, I am a huge dork and have been on the lookout for new office decor and organization items.  This week's Friday Finds are therefore inspired by "Back to School"!  In particular, I wanted to find Victorian-inspired items since my own home office is more romantic and Victorian than the other rooms in my house... Hope you enjoy these finds as much as I do!
1) Ostrich Feather Quill Pen by Ruby Doll Creations
2) Victorian Buttonup Shoe Bookends by Little Kitten Vintage
3) Metals Vintage Button Magnet Set by Made With Buttons
4) Dusty-Gold Oriental Rug Mouse Pad at Amazon.com
5) Magnifying Wall Mount Votive Sconce at the Pottery Barn
6) Ornate Gold Hanging Frame Memo Board by Shabby McFabby

2 comments:

  1. I love your finds!!! Thanks so much for including my metal magnets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I love those magnets :)

    ReplyDelete