Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from Poison Garden!  I cannot believe it is 2012 already and that we will soon be starting our second year in business.  We thank everyone out there who follows our blog and store, and look forward to meeting all the newcomers this year.

But enough with the business talk... today is a day of introspection and looking to the future.  Has anyone decided on their New Years resolutions?  Here is my list so far:
1. Like many other people, my main resolution this year is to lose weight (10 pounds or so) and get toned.
2. Finish my dissertation (or at least be in the editing stage)
3. Improve my sewing skills - I would like to make myself one wearable article of clothing by the end of the year.

How about you?  Any ideas on what you will work on this year?  And again Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment