Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Finds: the Quirky Gardener

Good afternoon!  While it may be a hot, sweltering summer day, I keep hoping that I can garden.  So, to satisfy my gardening desires and stay cool, I have put together this list of cute and quirky garden items.  I especially love the garden markers made from silverware, the Victorian sunhat which features a large feather in the back, and the Octopus garden statue. Happy shopping!


1) Custom Hand-stamped Silverware Garden Markers by Sonrisa Bay
2) Indoor/Outdoor Gothic Lantern at the Pottery Barn
3) "Bird is the Word" Victorian Sunhat by Hat Diva
4) Octopus Garden Statue by Phenome Gnome
5) Victorian Bell Cloche at Amazon.com
6) Antique Leather Gardening Gloves at Paris Couture Antiques

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for blogging about one of my fab hats! I'm about to mark everything on sale. So fun! xoxo Sayra

    www.hatdiva.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete