Friday, October 22, 2010

Tea Time: New Poison Garden Items

Some of you may have noticed that Poison Garden has a new type of item: beaded tea infusers.  The tea infusers are heart-shaped with a few beads on the hanger.  For those who have never used a tea infuser, these contraptions allow you to brew tea with loose tea leaves, if you like.  You can also mix together different tea leaves to create your own flavors.  These would make great holiday gifts, especially for those who love Victorian items.


 For more information on tea infusers, check out this website.

Also, for a large selection of loose teas check out the Tea Table.
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a tea drinker, but these are so pretty, I might just start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I have some of these, I'll have to look for them and start using them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are neat! I didn't realize you had them! Very clever idea to add beads to them!

    ReplyDelete